Interested in helping local homeless animals and also helping ABRT provide resources that benefit hundreds of dogs in our community? You can do both by becoming an annual sponsor in a variety of ways. Sponsors help us in a number of different ways including covering costs of care for our foster dogs, funding programs to increase our capacity to help dogs across the region, and more.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in sponsoring!
Support ABRT and dogs in need while gaining exposure and marketing for your business. ABRT hosts many events of varying sizes throughout the year. We are always looking for sponsors for all of our events. Event Sponsors help cover the upfront costs of hosting an event, which allows us to put as much money raised at the events as possible towards our rescue dogs! Sponsorships provide you with marketing and exposure before, during, and after the event. We have different levels of sponsorship and are also more than happy to be flexible and work with you on your budget and goals.
Events with sponsorship opportunities:
💘 Valentine’s Day Fair
- A vendor fair featuring over a dozen local businesses. Mid February.
🍀 St. Patty's Day Scavenger Hunt
- Dozens of teams spend the morning solving riddles that lead them to dog-supporting businesses throughout the Springs in order to win Grand Prizes. Mid March.
🎳 Pins 4 Pups ABRT Bowl-a-thon
- 144 bowlers vie for a top spot in bowling score and also for top fundraising! Mid May.
🐕🦺 Doggie Dash 5K
- Annual dog and stroller friendly 5K run/walk/crawl with hundreds of participants. Early June.
- ABRT’s longest running (and largest) event - a canine-friendly carnival featuring dozens of vendors, activities for families, food trucks, dog-sport demos, and more. Late August.
👠 “Bone” Appetit Gala
- Formal event, multi-course meal featuring a keynote speaker and dessert auction. Late September/Early October.
🍷 Whine & Cheese Auction
- Live and silent auction with open bar and end-of-the-year presentations. One of our largest end of year fundraising events. Mid November.
⛄ Howl-a-Day Bazaar
- Vendor and craft fair focusing on Give! Campaign nonprofits and amazing holiday gifts!
Email email@example.com if you are interested in learning more and/or sponsoring an event.
Sponsor a foster dog’s adoption fee or marketing costs! ABRT has a constant stream of dogs that need just a little more love, and we hope to find each their perfect forever home. Foster Dog Sponsors can allow us to offer discounted adoption fees. They can also help cover the costs of increasing a foster dog’s visibility to get them adopted! You can sponsor a foster dog for as little as $200 which reduces their adoption fee to just $100.
We are also seeking Food Sponsors for some of our foster dogs with special diets. These are separate from a normal Foster Dog Sponsor but are just as vital!
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring space at All Breed Rescue & Training.
The options for an ABRT Space Sponsorship for a 12 month period include:
Please email Zack@haveanicedog.org for more information.
If you are looking for another way to give back and you are a restaurant you can host a percent night for us in which we could get 20% of all sales from the night! You can also do a similar event if you own another type of business such as a yoga studio, painting studio, etc.
For more information on any events or sponsorships, please email Kara, Events Coordinator, at Kara@haveanicedog.org
All Breed Rescue and Training © 2017
410 1/2 E Fillmore St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907